Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week 6- First Dr's Appointment





It felt like months waiting a week and a half for my first Dr’s appointment.  I didn’t want to tell our parents until after I’d confirmed I was in fact pregnant, and that everything was okay.  Finally, Wednesday September 4th, I got to see baby for the first time and hear the heartbeat.  It was beating at 128 beats per minute, which sounded SO fast.  They confirmed I was 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant, which is just about what I thought.  It’s killing me to not tell anyone and everyone, especially my parents.  But now I’m really looking forward to telling them this weekend.


Current Joys of Pregnancy:


  • Sore (growing) breasts
  • Nausea (all day long)
  • Sensitivity to smells
  • Severe fatigue
  • Cravings- they differ every day, except I LOVE potatoes in any and all forms everyday
  • Food aversions- the thought of leftovers is torture, among a few other things
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment