Waiting for Arbor to Arrive
I made it. 9 long months. Down to the countdown of the last few days. Of course she could come any day before or after, we'll just have to wait and see!At this point I'm just trying to take in these last moments. I am (very!) uncomfortable. I can't sleep. I'm tired of having to pee every 5 minutes. But... this is the last time I will ever be pregnant. So, trying to enjoy the special moments in between the hard ones. Any day now I will have another birth story to share, a newborn baby, and a family of five. Life as we know it is about to change forever, again!

38 Weeks

37 Weeks
![]() |
| 30 Weeks |
![]() |
| 18 Weeks |
Weston turned 3!
February 27, 2020
Weight: 22 lbs Height: 35"
Weston got to celebrate his birthday twice this year.
OK Yes, Mommy just wanted more excuses to eat cake ;-)
We had a birthday here at home, and another one at Grandma and Grandpa's. We were supposed to celebrate both boys with a trip to Legoland. We made it down to Carlsbad, but sadly Legoland shut down just days before we got there. We have an IOU trip schedule for whenever the world resumes.
Hudson got to do an early birthday celebration with one of his besties while we were in Carlsbad!
OK Yes, Mommy just wanted more excuses to eat cake ;-)
We had a birthday here at home, and another one at Grandma and Grandpa's. We were supposed to celebrate both boys with a trip to Legoland. We made it down to Carlsbad, but sadly Legoland shut down just days before we got there. We have an IOU trip schedule for whenever the world resumes.
Hudson got to do an early birthday celebration with one of his besties while we were in Carlsbad!
Nesting
Arbor's room is ready to go! We didn't get to adding closets to her room, which I was really hoping to get to. That project will have to follow in the next few months.


Weston got upgraded to a big boy room!

![]() |
| Weston got upgraded to a big boy room! |























Wow, I love her room! It is so serene! And really all your lovely home improvements. You guys are rock stars at that stuff!
ReplyDeleteAlso, eat ALL THE CAKE!! :)