I have a Dr's appointment Monday to talk about my "options" or plan from here on out. They can't induce me since I've had a C-Section. I hope this baby boy chooses to join the world on his own, but I just have to wait and see how everything turns out at this point.
Friday was my last day at work. I am officially on maternity leave now. Just trying to get a few last minute things done and soak up some time with Hudson in these last few days before baby. Last Friday we took Hudson bowling for the first time with some of his friends. He absolutely loved it! Monday we had a Mommy and Hudson date at the zoo. Lots of walking.... but no baby. Grandma came down for a visit Wed and Thurs to spend some time with Hudson.
At this point its just a waiting game. My next post will hopefully be Weston's birth story. At least I hope! Welcoming prayers for a safe, natural delivery....soon! xoxo
![]() |
| 40 weeks- Due Date |
![]() |
| 38 weeks |
![]() |
| 36 weeks |
![]() |
| Mommy Hudson Zoo Date |
Bowling Fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment