20 Weeks Pregnant & Life with a 2 1/2 Year Old:
![]() |
| Baby 2- 20 weeks |
![]() |
| 20 Weeks Pregnant |
![]() |
| Patiently waiting at the Doctor's Office to see Baby 2 |
![]() |
| First Starbucks... now he's addicted like Mommy. Oops! |
![]() |
| It's getting out of control. This is what happens when two architects have a baby... |
It feels like this pregnancy is going pretty fast! I can't believe we're already half way there. Now that I'm over morning sickness things have been pretty good. I'm enjoying the "easy second trimester." Up until this week I really haven't even felt pregnant, other than the fact that this baby moves A LOT! I'm a little worried he's not going to sit still when he gets out. My tummy is finally at a point where I can't really hide it anymore. I started wearing "pregnant clothes" (or clothes that make me look pregnant) this week, so people at work have finally noticed. Life is busy with a 2 1/2 year old, work, and all of our activities.
Hudson continues to soak up the world like a little sponge. It's amazing how much he learns and changes each week. He has an opinion for just about everything and I'm noticing his memory is getting much better! That's a new challenge sometimes :)
Hudson started soccer lessons at school on Tuesdays and he loves it! He is such a natural little athlete. He's still swimming too. Mommy is still doing circus and Daddy plays hockey three times a week so we're all busy keeping busy!
On the weekends we enjoy getting together with Hudson's friends, going to the beach, or pool/ water park, or park. We're still working on our "house projects." Progress has slowed, but it will all get done eventually. Life is busy and I can't quite picture all the ways its going to change when we add a baby into the mix! I guess we'll figure it out!
![]() |
| Pumpkin Patch! |
![]() |
| #kateson |
![]() |
| Water Park Fun! |
House Progress:
![]() |
| Closet under the stairs- just about complete! |
![]() |
| Upstairs Loft- All closed off |
![]() |
| "New Bedroom" progress |
![]() |
| Climbing this was maybe my favorite part :) |














looks amazing! Did you guys do the work yourselves?!
ReplyDelete