Thursday, October 10, 2013

Are you Pregnant?

It's happened!  Only 11 weeks and I was asked the question, "are you pregnant?"  I was a little surprised, I didn't expect it to happen so soon!  Although in all fairness I was at circus wearing workout clothes that do little to hid my emerging "bump."  I was in the middle of teaching and I heard my students whispering down below.  I caught a few phrases "... do you think... no, don't ask, that's rude..."  When I asked what they were talking about they were all immediately quite! Finally one said, "they think you're pregnant."  Lucky for them, I am!

Baby and Mom are doing well! 

Latest craving: Breakfast burritos, yum!

What's making me sick: The thought of ice cream, even just hearing the words! Which is unfortunate since we have an ice cream machine at work so I have to see it and hear people say it constantly. 

Looking forward to:  Finding out the sex of our baby, and a baby bump big enough that I don't feel like I have to "hide" it anymore!

What I'm missing: My pre-preggo body, sushi, wine


I'll start posting pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment