Tuesday, September 8, 2015

16 Months


At 16 Months:

Loves climbing, exploring, swimming & stacking!


Has 5 teeth now

Favorite Words: 

Uh Oh! Bubbles, No, Mama, Daddy 

 


At around 15 months Hudson finally started to sleep through the night! This is huge! I was one tired Mama :-)  It has been such an awesome change to our routine!  Apart from that, life is pretty much the same.  Hudson continues to soak up this world like a little sponge, constantly shocking me at how much he understands.  He still hasn't shown much interest in talking but he has his own ways of communicating.  He knows his daily routine and helps us dress and undress him, climbs into his high chair when we tell him his food's ready, climbs into his car seat when we put him in the car (and tries to buckle himself in).  So many little things that show me he's growing up.

 He just got back from spending 3 days at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Jason and I went on a little getaway.  It was the longest we'd been apart and I think Hudson handled it better than I did.  By day three I missed him soo much! But it was nice for Jason and I to have some time to reconnect with each other without any worries or responsibility.  I think Hudson felt like he was on vacation too, spending his days in the pool and getting spoiled all day long by G&G. 

A few weeks ago Hudson (finally) made his first trip to the beach.  He LOVED it.  He would have shoveled sand all day if we would have let him.  And we were very excited that he did not try to eat the sand :)  It did take some major effort at bath time to rid him of all the beach he took home with him!  I had to wash his hair 6 times to get clean and I'm still finding sand in the tub weeks later!  It was so fun though we can't wait to take him back.

I can't say it enough... I love this kid! 



 


First Beach Day: 




Pool Time at Grandma & Grandpas:



 Latest home project! Hudson's Growth Chart:



 
Loves Stacking!!!

Daycare shenanigans!


Fun Driving!

 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed this sooooooo much!!! Thank you immensely. Love, Grandpa and Mary

    ReplyDelete